All residents of the Warren-Newport Public Library District are eligible for a library card. You may apply for a library card at the Checkout Desk, on the Bookmobile, or online. WNPL library cards are issued free of charge to Warren-Newport Public Library District residents only, and are good for three years.
To sign up in person….
1. Bring a photo ID with two forms of identification with your current address to the main library or Bookmobile.
2. Check out items the same day!
To sign up online….
1. Complete the online form and receive your temporary library card number which is good for 14 days.
2. Have immediate access to the library catalog and place up to five holds.
3. Bring a photo ID with two forms of identification with your current address to the main library or Bookmobile within 14 days and receive your permanent library card!
Confirm that you live in the Warren-Newport Public Library District
To check your address, call the library at 847-244-5150, ext. 7 or search the Library District Map Gallery of the Lake County GIS/Mapping Division to verify if you reside within the Warren-Newport Library District boundaries.
We look forward to seeing you @ your library!