Due to rising COVID counts in our area, and based upon the recommendations of the Illinois Department of Health, the Library building is closed until further notice. Library services, such as Contactless Pickup and phone reference, as outlined in Tier 2 mitigations of the WNPL COVID Response Outline are available Mon. – Thurs., 12pm-6pm; Fri., 12pm-5pm; Sat. 10am-4pm.
- Contactless pickup
- Contactless printing
- Phone reference
- Main bookdrop at the entrance to the library building is open 24/7 for returns
Other services available:
- Extended Wi-Fi in the Library’s west parking lot
- Book Bundles and DVD Binge Bundles
- Attend wonderful virtual programs from home
- Learn with online services
- Download ebooks, eaudiobooks, movies and music
Service and days/times offered subject to change. Please watch our website and social media for updates. Thank you for your continued support during this challenging time.