The Warren-Newport Public Library (WNPL) offers access to Overdrive’s My Media Mall (MMM). This subscription service offers both e-audiobooks and e-books, as well as e-video.
Access to MMM is available to any public library cardholder whose home library subscribes to My Media Mall. Public libraries in Lake County, Illinois that subscribe to this service include Antioch, Cook Memorial (Libertyville), Deerfield, Fremont (Mundelein), Grayslake, Highland Park, Lake Forest, Vernon Area (Lincolnshire), Wauconda, and Zion-Benton. For help with My Media Mall, select “Help” in the top right-hand corner.
A list of compatible e-readers for MyMediaMall is available. Many MMM titles are compatible with the Amazon Kindle e-reader.
Instructions for using My Media Mall with specific devices are available in PDF format (Adobe Acrobat required).
- Downloading to an Android device (revised Aug. 2014)
- Downloading to an Apple device (revised Aug. 2014)
- Downloading to a Kindle via WiFi (revised Mar. 2013)
- Downloading to a Kindle via USB (revised Jan. 2014)
- Downloading to a NOOK (revised Mar. 2013)
- Downloading to a Tablet Device (revised Aug. 2014)
- Using the Libby App (revised Jan. 2018)
Video tutorials for using MMM are available as well:
For additional information, please contact the adult services desk.