PressReader provides unlimited access to thousands of magazines and newspapers.
With over 6,000 publications from over 100 countries in 60+ languages, PressReader is the leading digital newspaper and magazine provider for premium content. Explore titles such as Washington Post, Vogue, Forbes, and much more from all over the world. The new PressReader platform allows you to customize your reading experience, gain international perspectives, and engage with topics of interest through the PressReader’s bookmark, share, translate, and comment features.
You may also access PressReader on the web or through an app. A valid Warren-Newport Public Library card is required. You may choose to create a PressReader account, or you may access the complete collection of PressReader newspapers without signing up for an account:
Using PressReader on the Web
- Open PressReader.com on your browser and click on Sign In (top right)
- In the pop-up box labelled “Welcome to PressReader”, click on the “Library or Group” button.
- In the pop-up box labelled “Select Library”, select “Warren-Newport Public Library from the menu/search box.
- Type your WNPL card number and PIN, then click on the Sign-In button.
- To create a free account, in the pop-up box labelled “New User”, enter your e-mail address, password, first name, and last name. If you choose you can click “No, Thanks” at the bottom of the box and sign in without an account.
- A successful connection is indicated by a green cup on the top left side and a welcome message.
Using the PressReader App
- Download and install the PressReader app (available for Apple, Android, and more).
- Once installed, launch the PressReader app and click on the library icon.
- Select your sponsoring library from the menu/search box.
- Type your library card number and PIN, then click the Sign In button.
- You may either sign up for a free PressReader account, or click on the “cancel” button to sign in without an account.
- A successful connection is indicated by a green mug and a welcome message.
- Make sure HotSpot is enabled on the PressReader app.