Due to planned technology upgrades, all contactless services will be paused on Tues., Jan. 19. Library staff will be working behind the scenes to ensure a smooth transition and restoration of services on Wed., Jan. 20, subject to change.
Services affected include:
- online catalog, including placing holds and library account access, as well as the library’s mobile app
- digital resources, such as Libby and hoopla
- checkouts and contactless pickup
- telephone service and chat
Services available during the downtime:
- The bookdrop at the main entrance of the library will be available for returns.
- Virtual programs will continue. Many Youth Services storytimes and other programs are available 24/7 via WNPL’s You Tube channel.
Thank you for your patience during the library’s necessary service improvements!