Our LibraryElf account notification service will be discontinued very soon. If you’re currently a LibraryElf subscriber, this is a great time to take advantage of WNPL’s additional methods of keeping track of your library card account:
- Via our online catalog—Track your checkouts & holds, as well as renew items via the online catalog with your library card number and PIN (last 7 digits of your phone number.) Click here for more info about how to renew items online.
- Change your notification method from phone to email – You can receive email notification of holds, overdue items and renewals by asking our Circulation staff to update your library card account with your email address.
- Text alerts via Shoutbomb – WNPL provides text message alert service through Shoutbomb. By using the library’s Shoutbomb text messaging service, you can use your mobile phone to receive text notices about: holds, items coming due soon, overdue items, renewable items & fines/fees. For more info about text alerts, click here.
- Go mobile with our app, WNPL Mobile – Download WNPL Mobile & put the power of our library in your fingertips with access to your checkouts, holds and the ability to renew items directly through the app. For more info, click here.
- Renewals by phone via our 24 hour automated renewal system – This system will allow you to renew materials, check on outstanding items, due dates, and fines. Access this service by dialing 847-244-5150, when prompted press 1 for our automated renewal system.