Suggestions & Questions from Our Library Users
1. I would love to see a continuation of calligraphy. a 1hr. class barely
touched the surface. I really enjoy coming to the library for a class
& plan to look for more.
2. The calligraphy class with Audrey Rei was outstanding! I would
love to see future similar events as well as a bullet-journaling
workshop. Thank you for continuing to host such wonderful &
interactive crafting events!
3. I really enjoyed the December 5th calligraphy class. Please
schedule more creative/artistic programs.
4. 2022 Feedback. I thoroughly enjoyed all adult events I attended in
2022. Crafts such as terrariums & calligraphy…SUPER! The Coda
experience was great, Katrina is so interesting & fun. The 1st Books
n bites… a BLAST! Thanks to all involved. Cynthia is
WONDERFUL! I’m looking forward to more in 2023 please. Crafts,
learning, books, experiences. Thank you WNPL 😊.
5. I really enjoyed the calligraphy class hosted by Cynthia. 1 hour is
not enough to learn the basics. Is there any other class planned for
2023. I’d love to have a series of this class. Thank for doing it
6. Dungeons and Dragons group/event for adults.
7. Dungeans & dragons group/event for adults.
Thank you fo
r the compliments and program suggestions. We will
pass along the kudos and the ideas to the appropriat
1. I still have not seen Sour cream and onion potato chips. reeceses
$1.80 at Aldi 1.19.
2. Vending. Could we get “Old fashioned” Lay’s (Regular) Potato Chips
in machine. Thanks.
3. Can you put reg. potato chips in?
Thanks you for your suggestions. We can check into these
realize that with risin
g vending costs,
well as continued supply chain issues, we may not be able to act on
Thank you for taking the time to help us improve our service to you.
If suggested a title for purchase, we have passed it along to staff members who
Ryan Livergood, Executive Director
Patron comments appear here unabridged and unedited.