WNPL staff are actively monitoring the outbreak of COVID-19 and will be ready to respond with additional actions recommended by public health officials. We are communicating closely with local authorities to be able to take action quickly. We currently do not plan to limit the library’s hours of service, but we also recognize that the situation may change quickly and require unique responses.
To practice social distancing, the following changes become effective as of noon, Fri., March 13:
- All WNPL programs are canceled through Sun., April 5.
- The Bookmobile is also offroad through Sun., April 5.
- All meeting room reservations are canceled. Study room use will be limited to two persons maximum.
- Social distancing on public computer stations.
- Toys, puzzles, and other materials have been temporarily removed from public spaces.
- Book Ends, the Friends of WNPL used book store, is closed through Sun., April 5. Donations will not be accepted at this time.
Please watch this page, as well as WNPL’s main website and social media for periodic updates. For further information regarding WNPL’s general response to COVID-19. please visit this page.