As a community, we are anticipating reading 1,500,000 minutes together this summer. Can you help us reach this goal? Get started by preregistering, beginning Monday, May 1.
Try our summer reading app, Beanstack, to easily track your reading minutes & manage family reading logs while you’re on the go! Available for Android and iOS.
- Read With Me (ages birth to 5 years): Read 100 books with your child during the summer to earn a book to keep, coupons for free summer treats, and grand prize drawing entries. Print log available here.
- Kids & Teens (ages 5-18 years): Read 1,000 minutes over the course of the summer to earn a book to keep, coupons for free summer treats, and grand prize drawing entries. Print log available here.
- Adults: Read 1,000 minutes to complete the program and receive a lapel pin and grand prize raffle entry. Print log available here.
Sign In or Register!
- New users: Register online or at the library, beginning May 1.
- Returning users: If you’ve created an account in the past, simply sign in and reactivate your existing account. Not sure if you have an account or don’t remember your password? Please check with library staff.
Logging for all programs begins Thursday, June 1. Rewards may be picked up beginning Saturday, June 10. Programs end Monday, August 7.