For your convenience, the library offers the ability to fax, copy and scan documents.
- WNPL offers self-service public fax service. The cost for faxes within the U.S. and Canada is $.50 per page. For international faxes, the cost is $1.00 per page. The fax machine accepts dollar bills, coins and credit or debit cards.
- WNPL’s fax machine can send a maximum of 20 pages (20 single sided or 10 double-sided) in one fax.
- Our fax machine does not accept incoming faxes.
- E-mail confirmation is available. (e-mail address required)
- The library has three color/black and white copy machines.
- Black/white copies are $.10 per page; color copies are $.25 per page. The cash boxes next to each copier accepts coins and currency (up to $10 bills).
- The photocopiers in our Business Center (in our lobby across from the Vault teen room) accept bills, coins and credit or debit cards.
- The library’s one public scanner is located in the adult services area.
- There is no charge to scan a document and save it to a USB (flash) drive or to e-mail it to yourself or someone else.
- To use the scanner, please follow the instructions on the touch-screen.