As of Mon., July 27, 2020, and in an effort to assist our community members during this challenging economic time, WNPL is offering free, limited printing. This offer is based upon current computer usage policies, and subject to change at any time.
For your convenience, the library offers the ability to fax, copy and scan documents.
- WNPL offers self-service public fax service. The cost for faxes within the U.S. and Canada is $1.00 per page. For international faxes, the cost is $2.00 per page. The fax machine accepts dollar bills, coins and credit or debit cards.
- WNPL’s fax machine can send a maximum of 20 pages (20 single sided or 10 double-sided) in one fax.
- Our fax machine does not accept incoming faxes.
- E-mail confirmation is available. (e-mail address required)
- The library has three color/black and white copy machines.
- Black/white copies are $.15 per page; color copies are $.50 per page. The cash boxes next to each copier accepts coins and currency (up to $10 bills).
- The photocopiers in our Business Center (in our lobby across from the Vault teen room) accept bills, coins and credit or debit cards.
- The library’s one public scanner is located in the adult services area.
- There is no charge to scan a document and save it to a USB (flash) drive or to e-mail it to yourself or someone else.
- To use the scanner, please follow the instructions on the touch-screen.