Great news! WNPL’s building hours and available services will be expanded to our regular operating schedule, beginning Monday, June 21.
For everyone’s safety, please keep your visit brief and wear a mask if not fully vaccinated. Youth Services areas currently require wearing of masks.
The following services will be available:
- Grab and Go browsing and checkout
- Phone, chat, email reference
- WiFi (in building only)
- Holds pickup in building
- Library card sign up
- Return materials at bookdrop (front of main library building) or drive-up book drop in the library parking lot
- Limited Express/Self-serve Computers (15 minute time limit) and one-hour computers, with socially distanced assistance available
- Book Bundles and DVD Binge Bundles
- Attend wonderful virtual programs from home
- Learn with online services
- Download ebooks, eaudiobooks, movies, and music
- Limited public seating
- Quiet Reading Room
Services not yet available:
- Meeting or study rooms
- Play/maker/gaming areas
- Book donations
- Return materials (Dada Drive remote location)
- Vending area
We can’t wait to see you! Please stop in soon.