Due to an abundance of caution regarding COVID-19, the Warren-Newport Public Library will close at 6pm on Friday, March 13. The library is scheduled to reopen on Mon., March 30, but this is subject to change due to pandemic conditions.
As a result:
- All outreach activities are currently suspended.
- Please keep and enjoy your materials during this time. All due dates will be extended.
- All book drops, both on WNPL property and remote, will be locked.
In addition to this closure, the following information was announced on Thurs., March 12:
- All WNPL programs are canceled through Sun., April 5.
- The Bookmobile is also off road through Sun., April 5.
- All meeting room reservations are canceled. Study room use will be limited to two persons maximum.
- Social distancing on public computer stations.
- Toys, puzzles, and other materials have been temporarily removed from public spaces.
- Book Ends, the Friends of WNPL used book store, is closed through Sun., April 5. Donations will not be accepted at this time.
For further updates, please watch this page, as well as WNPL’s main website and social media for periodic updates. For further information regarding WNPL’s general response to COVID-19. please visit this page. Please stay well and take care during this challenging time.