For WNPL card holders, and non-profit organizations offering cultural, educational, or civic programs or meetings.
Rules and guidelines:
- One-week advance notice is required to reserve a room. Rooms may be reserved no further than 60 days in advance.
- One meeting room reservation per month, per organization.
- Meeting room reservations must include time for set-up and clean-up.
- WNPL staff are not available to assist any organization to rearrange seating, carry supplies to or from the meeting room, etc.
- Public use of meeting rooms does not signify WNPL endorsement of organization or activities.
- WNPLD does not publicize non-Library-related events. Any publicity that the reserving group distributes may not imply that the Library is connected to the meeting in any manner except for providing the space. Publicity must have the phone number of the group’s contact person.
- All meetings must be free of charge and open to the public.
- All library policies apply to meeting room usage. Board of Trustees Policy Manual – Warren-Newport Public Library (wnpl.info)
- The person completing the reservation is responsible for ensuring that the organization abides by the WNPLD Meeting Room Policy.
- Rooms should be left neat and clean and ready for the next scheduled group meeting.
- WNPL reserves the right to revoke meeting room privileges following any policy violation.
- WNPL reserves the right to deny the use of or cancel any meeting room reservation of any organization.