Please stop by the Youth Department Desk or call the Youth Department Office at (847)244-5150 option 5 to reserve a Meeting Room.
- 50 chairs in Room B
- 100 chairs in Room A
- 180 chairs combined
- 4x 6ft tables
- 12x 8ft tables
- Wifi Access
- 1 Podium
- Extension Cords
- Kitchen Access or Water Source
- Easels or Flip Charts
- Network or Video
- Cleaning Supplies
- Non-Profit* Educational Meetings
- Non-Profit Cultural Meetings
- Non-Profit Community Meetings
- Civic/Township Meetings
Not Available For:
- For-Profit Groups or Sales Demos
- Professional Demos e.g., physicians, financial planners, or attorney
- Private Events, e.g. weddings, receptions, meetings, or parties
- A WNPLD Card in good standing and 1 week of advance notice is required to reserve a room.
- Meeting room reservations must include time for set-up and clean-up. Access and storage of materials are not available prior to your reservation.
- Rooms must be left neat, clean, and ready for the next group at the end of the reservation. Organizations are responsible for any mess or damage done to the room or amenities.
- No WNPLD personnel are available to assist any organization to rearrange seating, carry supplies to or from the meeting room, clean, perform IT support, etc.
- Light refreshments only (beverages and snacks) by order of the health department.
- Public use of meeting rooms does not signify WNPLD endorsement of organization or activities. Mailers and advertisements for public programs cannot imply library affiliation and must include contact information for the reservation.
- All meetings must be free of charge and open to the public.
- WNPL must be notified of cancellations. Multiple no-shows will result in suspended privilege.
- WNPL reserves the right to revoke meeting room privilege following any policy violations.
- One meeting per month per organization.
Hours of Availability:
- Monday-Thursday – 9:30am to 8:30pm
- Fridays – 9:30am to 5:30pm
- Saturdays- 9:30am-4:30pm
- Sundays- 1:30pm – 4:30pm
Meeting Rooms are unavailable in June & July for WNPL summer events.
*Registered 501CC Non-Profit Required