Please note: Due to COVID-19 & social distancing concerns, we are not currently accepting reservations for our meeting rooms.
Our meeting room reservation procedures have changed. Please review all information below, and click on the Accept button at the bottom of this page to request a meeting room reservation.
- A WNPLD Card in good standing and 1 week of advance notice is required to reserve a room.
- One meeting per month, per organization. All rooms may be reserved for the current month plus the following two (2) months.
- Meeting room reservations must include time for set-up and clean-up. Access and storage of materials are not available prior to your reservation.
- Rooms must be left neat, clean, and ready for the next group at the end of the reservation. Organizations are responsible for any mess or damage done to the room or amenities.
- No WNPLD personnel are available to assist any organization to rearrange seating, carry supplies to or from the meeting room, clean, perform IT support, etc.
- Light refreshments only (beverages and snacks) by order of the health department.
- Public use of meeting rooms does not signify WNPLD endorsement of organization or activities. Mailers and advertisements for public programs cannot imply library affiliation and must include contact information for the reservation.
- All meetings must be free of charge and open to the public.
- WNPL must be notified of cancellations. Multiple no-shows will result in suspended privilege.
- WNPL reserves the right to revoke meeting room privilege following any policy violations.
Hours of Availability:
- Monday-Thursday – 10:0am to 8:00pm
- Fridays – 10:00am to 5:00pm
- Saturdays- 10:00am-4:00pm
- Non-Profit* Educational Meetings
- Non-Profit Cultural Meetings
- Non-Profit Community Meetings
- Civic/Township Meetings
Not Available For:
- For-Profit Groups or Sales Demos
- Professional Demos e.g., physicians, financial planners, or attorneys
- Private Events, e.g. weddings, receptions, meetings, or parties
- Meeting Rooms are unavailable in June & July for WNPL summer events.
Resources Available Upon Request:
- Room A maximum capacity 36 people; 6 tables, 36 chairs
- Room B maximum capacity 24 people; 4 tables, 24 chairs
- Wifi Access
- Microphone stands
- Portable projection screen
- Network/video cables
- Power/extension cords
- Kitchen Access or Water Source
- Easels or Flip Charts
- Cleaning Supplies
Viewing of meeting rooms by appointment only, by calling 847-244-5150, press 7 at the opening menu.
*Registered 501(c) Non-Profit Required