This summer, allow reading to color your world! Join us in reading ONE MILLION minutes as a community goal, while earning badges and chances for fabulous prizes. Although logging of reading minutes begins June 1, you can preregister and be ready to read now.
To participate, register on Beanstack. Beanstack is WNPL’s online Summer Reading Program. It allows you to track your minutes and activities, see upcoming events, and receive weekly personalized book and event recommendations!
How do I sign up?
If you previously participated in the Summer Reading Program or other reading challenges, just visit https://wnpl.beanstack.com/ and log back in with your username and password. Click on “forgot my password” to reset a forgotten password.
1. Go to https://wnpl.beanstack.com/
2. Click on “Register an Individual or Family” button and fill in the information. If you are a parent registering a child, be sure to enter your information under “Adult Information.” Beanstack allows families to be linked together with one login.
3. Once registered, you will be taken to your account page. This is where you will log your minutes and activities and track the badges you earn. Start logging your minutes on June 1 to help us reach our community goal of ONE MILLION minutes this summer!
How do I log minutes and activities?
1. Go to https://wnpl.beanstack.com/ or download the Beanstack Tracker app for Android and iOS.
2. Click on “Log Reading and Activities” button in the upper left corner or on the plus sign in the app.
3. Follow the prompts on screen to log whatever you’ve accomplished.
4. When you reach a reading landmark, you will receive a badge and may be eligible for a prize!