Warren-Newport Public Library offers services and programs to support elementary, middle, and high schools located within the library district boundaries.
Available school services are:
· Mobile Wi-Fi Hotspots: WNPL circulates hotspots to patrons to support learning. These can be checked out for three weeks with renewals possible.
· E-Materials: Access e-books, e-audiobooks, and more with Hoopla and Libby with your WNPL library card.
· Online Databases: The library has many online resources that can help students, caregivers, and educators. While all are available at the library, most databases can also be used at home or school with a WNPL library card. You can also find resources to help elementary school students here.
· Classroom Bundles: A selection of 15 age-appropriate items on a specified subject. Please remember that certain topics are seasonal and may have limited resources at certain times of the year. Make your request here!
· Institute Accounts: WNPL offers Institute Accounts which enable staff at schools within the library’s district to check out items and access digital resources for their students without using a personal account.
· Library Tours: Youth Services staff offers in-person, behind-the-scenes tours of the library.
Warren-Newport Public Library serves the following schools and districts:
· Country Meadows Montessori School
· Gurnee School District #56
· Millburn Elementary School
· Newport Elementary School
· St. Patrick School
· Warren Township High School District #121
· Woodland School District # 50.
To connect with WNPL’s School Liaison, fill out the form below or contact the Youth Services Department at 847-244-5150, ext. 3064.
Would you like the library to join your open house or special event? We would love to visit! Please complete the Outreach Event Application and a staff member will contact you soon.